Samuel Miller Sener
: Sener, Samuel Miller, 1854-1911.
: 1 folder.
University of Notre Dame Archives
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
Samuel Miller Sener (SEN), University of Notre Dame Archives (UNDA), Notre Dame, IN 46556
Scope and Content
Writings generally having to do with Catholics in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and especially St. Mary's Catholic Church there; consisting of issues of Christian Culture containing articles by Sener, 1890-1891; offprints, 1880s-1890s; and a printed engraving of a priest, possibly the Very Rev. Bernard Keenan, pastor of St. Mary's.
All of this material has been filed in box 20 the General Collection:
- PGEN 20/464 Christian Culture, A Monthly Journal (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 1890-1891)
- PGEN 20/465 Simon S. Rathvon: Devotee of Science / by S.M. Sener (c1891)
- PGEN 20/467 St. Mary's Catholic Church, Lancaster City, Pennsylvania / by Sener, S.M. (1887)
- PGEN 20/468 St. Mary's Catholic Church, Lancaster City, Pennsylvania / by Sener, S.M. (n.d.)
- PGEN 20/470 Eventful Career of the Rev. John Baptiste Causse / by Sener, S.M. (c1890)
- PGEN 20/471 Very Rev. Bernard Keegan, V.G. / by S.M. Sener
Lawyer, newspaper reporter, and historian of Catholicism in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania, area.
Sener, Samuel Miller, 1855-1911.
Catholic Church -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster